Monday, March 7, 2011

OHpedia reflections

  • How was the OHpedia project important to you? I thought this project was important to me because I pretty much did all of the history standards.
  • How did your expectations of what you could do as a learner change throughout this project? I learned to listen to everyone and keep up with everyone on my own.
  • In what ways did you become more persistent or tolerant throughout the process? I had to keep asking people to do there work, but then I realized it was a lot of work.
  • What satisfied you most about this project? I did most of my standards.
  • What things about this project really matched your style of learning? I like looking at things. I am a visual learner. The videos really helped.
  • What will you always remember about this project? I will always remember how long it took everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment