Monday, January 10, 2011

Civil War Project

I did my Civil War Project with Hunter. Our essentially question was: How did Abraham Lincoln's decision to change his views on slavery affect the outcome of the war?
I will always remember this project because it was fun to do. Hunter and I interviewed Jordin as Abraham Lincoln. Jordin didn't really practice his lines so I will always remember us redoing the interview 50 times. I also will remember the fun facts in the interview. I will always remember learning about Abraham Lincoln.

I will always remember the process it took us to do the interview with Jordin and Hunter. We probably filmed each question 4 or 5 times because we didn't give Jordin any time to practice his lines, so he just read them from a wall. We had to stop in between each question because we would be laughing from either Hunter, Jordin or I messing up. I also learned about the video editing process. Which took a long time.

I will also always remember doing the fun facts. The fun facts were little facts about Abraham Lincoln's life. Hunter filmed me doing crazy things like jumping, running, or going up in the elevator while saying these facts about Abraham Lincoln. An example is fun fact; Abraham Lincoln was the first president to have a beard. We would put these facts in between slow points of the interview.

Lastly I will always remember the whole process of learning about Abraham Lincoln. I learned so much by recreating an interview of Abraham Lincolns changing views on slavery. Because the project was fun to do I thought that the facts and learning about him really stuck with me.

I really liked doing an interview on Abraham Lincoln because I felt like I learned a lot more because it was fun doing it. I also had fun doing the fun facts to kind of make the interview more exciting. I think I will always remember the whole process of doing this project.

2 comments:

  1. Your project was great. I actually learned from the fun facts! You guys were great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie,

    I am glad that you had fun with your project that is what makes the hard work of PBL worth it.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete